Groove with K-POP – Dance Battle @ Plaza Singapura
Do you love K-POP? Do you want to dance on stage with your favourite K-POP songs? If yes, join the exciting Dance Battle at Plaza Singapura!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is Open to ALL
2. Registration is FREE
3. Please email the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Each contestant is allowed to form one dance group only.
5. Each application should consist of min. 1 members to max. 6 members only.
6. All song in the dance contest should be KPOP Songs.
7. The performance should NOT more than 6 minutes for the Finals.
8. Contestants are NOT allowed to include dangerous meterials (i.e. flammable and shape objects) as part of their performance.
9. A maximum addition/replacement of not more than one-third of the group members is allowed.
10. Closing date of registration is 23 June 2012
11. The Organzing Committee will not be responsible for any breach of contract between the individual and the professional organization.
12. Use of vulgar, sexually explicit, satanic/black metal or violent language and/or lyrics is strictly prohibited.
13. All contestants must inform the Organizing Committee at least 3 days before the auditions should he/she wishes to withdraw from the competition of is unable to turn up for the allocated audition time slot.
14. Contestants are to be punctual for their schedules timeslots. Failure to do so will result in the shortening of forfeiting of their audition or rehearsal time.
15. Allocation of audition slots will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
16. The Organzing Committee will not be responsible for any poor sound quality in music accompaniment /KTV CD/VCDs.
17. The Organzing Committee and its representative accept NO liability whatsoever, in respect of any loss, damage or injiry sustained by any contestant during the course of competition.
18. The Organzing Committee reserves the right to change the dates and venues of competition if the need arises.
19. All finalists are required to turn up for the rehearsals. Absence without any valid reason will result in disqualification.
20. There shall be NO repetition of the same item during the Audition and Grand Finals by the same participant.
21. Judges' decision is final. No correspondence or appear shall be entertained.
22. All Contestants are to dress appropriately for the auditions, Grand Finals. Contestants are to refrain from wearing any clothing bearing offensive language or graphics.
23. All participants automatically grant permission to the organizers the use of any photographs and/or videos.
24. The Organizing Committee's decision is final.