Having last performed at the SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Singapore in November last year, Super Junior will be back for the fifth installment of their Super Show World Tour concert series in early July.
Super Junior has proven that they are the undisputed kings of K-pop, having performed to a total of 900,000 audiences in their Asian and world tour since 2008. The group also made their first South American Tour this year, performing in major cities such as Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru, making it the first South American- 4 cities tour done by a Korean artiste. Fans have shown that they cannot get enough of Super Junior, with a total of 20,000 people attending SUPER SHOW 5 in Seoul.
SUPER SHOW 5, according to Super Junior, will see greater involvement from group members. For their latest concert series, Super Junior has taken an active role in the conceptualization and planning of the entire concert. Members have also actively given their input on costumes for the stage.
F&N is the official drink of the SUPER SHOW 5 concert in Singapore. Super Junior World Tour SUPER SHOW 5 is proudly organized by SM Entertainment, Dreammaker Entertainment, Running Into The Sun and Woohoo! Experience.
SUPER SHOW 5 - SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR IN SINGAPORE
Date: 6th of July 2013, Saturday
Duration: Approx 3 hrs
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Organizer: Running Into The Sun
Standard - S$288,S$248,S$178
Standing Pen - S$248
Partial Restricted View - S$178(PRV)
Restricted View - S$178(RV)
*exclude SISTIC charge
Get your tickets via SISTIC
Get an eye-catching and memorable SUPER SHOW 5 in Singapore Commemorative ticket! For the first time ever, a special commemorative ticket in holographic format will be available for the Super Show World Tour concert series in Singapore. Fans will be able to purchase these special Commemorative tickets in addition to normal concert tickets as a memento of Super Junior's concert.
*Disclaimer: image subject to changes.
- Sales of SS5 Commemorative Tickets begin from 5 June 2013 (10:00am) to 10 June 2013
- Sales Channels: Hotline & Internet only
- SS5 Commemorative Ticket Price at S$12
Terms & Condition of Sales
- Purchase with a valid SS5 Concert Ticket Transaction Number.
- Number of tickets purchased must be equal to or less than number of SS5 concert tickets purchased.
- Transaction number used for purchase of SS5 Commemorative Tickets are only valid for one-time usage. Subsequent attempts will not be validated.
- The SS5 Commemorative Ticket is NOT a ticket for SS5 Concert admission. Only SS5 Concert Tickets can be used for admission.
- SS5 Commemorative Tickets will be ready in early July 2013.
- Customers will be notified of Collection / Delivery of SS5 Commemorative Tickets via email when the SS5 Commemorative Tickets are ready.
- Lost of SS5 Commemorative Tickets will not be replaced.
- Collection Modes (Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office, Registered Mail and Courier)
Standing Pen Patron: No admission for infant in arms and children aged below 12 years old. Children 12 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
Normal Seats Patron: No admission for infant in arms and children aged below 6 years old. Children 6 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
* Strictly no Photography, Video recording, Audio recording and Whistles is allowed for this event! Bag check will be conducted at the door.
For further information, do visit Running Into The Sun's Facebook Page.