7 replies to this topic

#1 Taiga_C

Taiga_C

SG K-Wave Founder

• Founders
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

SG K-Wave is proud to present "SGK Street" to you.

At 'SGK Street' you can enjoy the following features:
- Buying virtual items such as "Change Member's Display Name" or "Adjust Post Count" etc, we may even include K-Wave merchandise for grap too.
- Create Banks account to earn interests
- and more

Wons are earned via posting.

Start earning now~!!

*Feature still in testing stage, any bugs or feedbacks, please inform through this thread. Thank

SGK Street Quarterly Richest Member Contest

I'm glad to inform that SG K-Wave will be giving out prizes to our richest member every 3 months.
Winner will get to choose from a list of latest Kpop albums and merchandise as his/her reward.
Few points to take note of the contest

- Earn your Wons through posting actively, investing in stocks and earning interest in bank
- Remember that there are items in shop that can help you increase your Wons
- Strictly no spamming/double posting to earn Wons, if being caught, Wons will be reduced from your account
- Do not create mutiple accounts to earn Wons
- When the Winner is announced, any member who have an overall asset higher than the Winner, may voice out objection. This is to ensure fairness incase the system capture the information wrongly
- Deadline of the 1st Contest will end at 11:59AM on 14th of July 2010 and the Winner will be announced

Stop Waiting now and start earning your Wons ^^

Posted Image

#2 Taiga_C

Taiga_C

SG K-Wave Founder

• Founders
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:54 AM

<<reserved for further update>>

Posted Image

#3 xliSh

xliSh

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:08 AM

First :)
Wow this is interesting. Reminds me of the China forums xD
I have a few questions though.

The wons earned via posting, how does it work?
Do we get one won per post? Or the amount of won can be different for every post?
Where can we check how much we have? The tab "Global assets"? Will it be shown on our profile info on the left column of our post, with our post count and stuff?

This sounds like fun :)
But oh yes, I think the "Adjust post count" shouldn't be an incentive, because it's not very nice to edit and add more post count when you actually didn't make the posts.. Just a thought ^^

Posted Image
mmmmmsica! | 411 | my lovely little site

#4 beebusybuzzing

beebusybuzzing

King of K-Wave

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

I don't get the steal reputation part...

Posted Image

#5 kristylam

kristylam

Top Star

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

hahaha i dont get how it works ^^
can we buy gifts for other members in future? like sgc =D
Posted Image
FTISLAND 2ND MINI ALBUM [BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY] OUT IN STORES 2010.08.25. PLEASE SUPPORT ^^

#6 Taiga_C

Taiga_C

SG K-Wave Founder

• Founders
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

First :D
Wow this is interesting. Reminds me of the China forums xD
I have a few questions though.

The wons earned via posting, how does it work?
Do we get one won per post? Or the amount of won can be different for every post?
Where can we check how much we have? The tab "Global assets"? Will it be shown on our profile info on the left column of our post, with our post count and stuff?

This sounds like fun :D
But oh yes, I think the "Adjust post count" shouldn't be an incentive, because it's not very nice to edit and add more post count when you actually didn't make the posts.. Just a thought ^^

Wons will be given via posting, starting a topic will gain 4 wons while replying will earn you 2 wons ^^ the total wons can be view on you profile page.

I don't get the steal reputation part...

as the name suggest, member can get to steal reputation point from you if he get the item.

hahaha i dont get how it works ^^
can we buy gifts for other members in future? like sgc =D

This work very similar to what sgc has but wons can be earned via buying stocks and so on. Yes you can send out the items you bought to other member.

Posted Image

#7 exultation

exultation

King of K-Wave

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

like xliSh said, should that "adjust post count" be in there? as with the "steal member reputation". personally, I feel that the reputation is something that a member has earned rightfully from putting in loads of effort in their post and making it thoughtful and useful so much that people give them thumbs up about it. so "stealing" it is a little... as with the "adjust post count". but of course, with 500 wons, it's a price that's a little steep... but just to be fair to other members... should we exercise caution with those 2?

Posted Image
먼지처럼 추억이 변해서 떠날까
그저 웃으며 마음을 달래어 봐도

- 희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈

#8 jocelyntkl

jocelyntkl

Top Star

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

Does anyone know how to start new topic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 sgkwave.com. All rights reserved.