Photo
- - - - -

[CLOSED]Recruitment for TEENAGE Kpop Dance Battle - (Super Junior imitation)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XiaXueYi

XiaXueYi

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

Hi, as you can see I'm new to these forums.

Erm, I am looking for at least 3 more people (more is welcome) who are very willing to learn Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry". Besides a few minor parts (I only intended to learn all the central parts) I have already learnt the whole dance, so I can teach. I don't mind completing the dance to make it look more wholesome.

Because I have exams (poly) in two weeks, and after asking TEENAGE about dance requirements, we may have to do the same dance for all 3 sessions (presuming we can get into finals...lol). But if there are any objections to this now or later, I can learn 1 or 2 more dances for prelims and finals - currently learning Bonamana also.

I repeat,
if you are wiilling to commit and learn, I am willing to teach. If by auditions you really have some problems performing up to a certain standard then...we'll think about it.

#2 evangelinethevampire

evangelinethevampire

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:51 AM

hahahah i think the contest is over already right? but i'd like to learn the dances though!(:

#3 XiaXueYi

XiaXueYi

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:37 PM

Which dances?

#4 YingJi3

YingJi3

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:49 AM

Hi, I would like to join too, but I doubt I'll be good enough to participate in any competition soon. I do not really have any dance background but am taking lessons now. Any Kpop dance is good with me. Please reply if you're still recruiting. Thanks ! Hope to hear from you soon ! :o

#5 XiaXueYi

XiaXueYi

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:07 PM

Hi, I would like to join too, but I doubt I'll be good enough to participate in any competition soon. I do not really have any dance background but am taking lessons now. Any Kpop dance is good with me. Please reply if you're still recruiting. Thanks ! Hope to hear from you soon ! :o

I'm sorry, but the auditions are already over...so I can't recruit anymore.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy and learn well from your lessons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 sgkwave.com. All rights reserved.