K-Wave Legend

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:57 AM

G.NA - 1집 Black & White

Posted Image

1. Black & White
2. Don’t Be Mad Anymore (Feat. Junbum, Hyungyu, Hyunsuk)
3. Nice to Meet You (Feat. Wheesung)
4. I Miss You Already
5. At First Sight, At a Glance (Feat. Verbal Jint)
6. I’ll Back Off So You Can Live (Feat. B2ST Junhyung)
7. What I Want to Do Once I Have a Lover (Feat. Rain)
8. Supa Solo (Feat. Swings)
9. Loving You
10. There’s a Rumor

G.NA has made a comeback with her first ever full length album, with 5 brand new tracks along with 5 other numbers from her previous EP – Draw G First Breath.

Black & White, the title track that she is currently promoting, bares a cutesy vibe throughout the song which is pretty surprising as I was expecting something more towards her debut track “I’ll Back Off So You Can Live”. Aside from the cutesy vibe, this song is addictive and it easily gets you hooked on to it!

Other than her title track, I really enjoy “Don’t Be Mad Already” and “I Miss You Already”.

I personally like” I Miss You Already” the most out of the 10 tracks from this album, and I strongly recommend this track to people who love ballads.

“Don’t Be Mad Already” was actually the track that I fell for the very first time when I began listening to her album. This track is a medium tempo song that focuses on the harmonization, and showcases her powerful vocals at the same time.

With her debut single being so successful, I am sure that this full length album will excite the fans even more! I truly believe that this album is a must-buy for all K-Pop lovers.

Overall Rating: 5/5 (A definite must buy for everyone even if you are not a fan.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 sgkwave.com. All rights reserved.