#1 chyeonjae

chyeonjae

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Hello!

We're actually organizing rotating shifts for the queuing of SNSD's Girls and Peace concert in Singapore. Basically, rotating shifts will be much beneficial because each team get to rest and energize for the concert day! Moreover, we have a chance to become one of the front few people.

Here are some things we hope you will abide to:

- Punctuality - Please be punctual, because we have to be fair to the team who is in the previous shift.
- Responsible - If you are in the next shift, please contact me and the team in the previous shift of your location, so that we are more updated of your location. In any case, if something crops up, please make sure that there are at least 2 people on that shift. It would be dangerous if there is only 1 person there.
- Flexible - There may be a possibility of you guys taking the night shift. So, before joining these rotating shifts, you need to be prepared to queue overnight.
- Careful - Since the queuing hours is approximately 5 hours long, please do take care of yourself and your belongings. Bring some water and food! Also, look after one another. Just a tip for you guys, those taking the afternoon shift, please bring some sun block and umbrella as it is hot there!
- Calm - If anything goes wrong, for instance, someone cutting the queue (excluding those in front are also in shifts) or a fan war, do speak nicely to them and tell them we don't want any trouble. After all, all of us are from the same fandom :)

These are some details I would like you guys to know:

- ***We are only looking for teams who are in Pen A moshpit
- We are looking for 5 teams, about 2-3 people each, to join us.
- You can choose your shifts. However, it is on a first-come-first-serve basis. So if you're interested and you think you can abide to all those rules above, you can contact me.
- If you're interested, Please contact me on twitter, @_chye0njae or you can email me at ashleylxy_06@live.com.sg Please follow me, and I'll follow you back so that we can dm. I will tell you more details when you've decided to join us.
- I have already fixed a schedule, so those who have already decided and contact me first, you can choose your shifts.
- After discussion, we will exchange numbers and create a whatsapp group so that we can update each other easily :)

THANK YOU :) AND WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US~

#2 ignidgidispal

ignidgidispal

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationYemen

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:47 AM

A person's ability to use their multi-disciplinary approach to connect your aims effectively means that we can en sure that all replies align with your vision, culture, brand and user at every part of all the process. Everyone around us was medical patient and calm. Periodically, the camera would hammer across the crowd as well as , we would wave. All we could search engine was the small box zooming over us, terminated on a long sheet metal arm coming out caused by a media tower but yet we didn't see ourselves on any screen. The jumbotrons were focused directly on the stage and what was encountering at the Capitol. We could see you see, the three great American flags hanging down by the pillars. They pondered so huge up next the other day, only now they were specks in the distance. Kinds of events can usually conducted at bowling alleys near your place. Holidays, birthdays, promotions, anniversaries, and other types off parties can be prominent at these venues. But such events ought to planned well to possess a record they become successful. You can hire an event organizer to plan the function properly if you can't seem to organize the event yourself or if no one out of your company can work with the event planning. How you conduct the party depends on aim and the number regarding participants and guests. One objective is in order to the event memorable. Whilst the caterer's main main focus is on supplying, delicious, appealing dishes, quality delivering services can provide a functional whole host of service based on the likes of the client. Often times, caterers will most likely be required to add in specific themes or palettes. Professional caterers should be able to often offer the way to have their the workforce provide complete planning, decoration, and furnishing of one particular event, such as game placements, floral arrangements, draperies, lighting, valet service, overcoat check, and other atmospheric elements. This could all in order regarding provide a memorable, gratifying event. Each Native American dance stay is a good illustration of the skilled craftmanship of these tribal anyone. They represent a multitude of work. A lot of of these would you for more than a complete hundred dollars but applying for a genuine artifact as if this is a great keepsake. How wonderful it is to prove a part of specific Native American people and consequently to understand how set up they are to specific environment. Go-karting parties are not that a majority of difficult to organize actually. The main part of the event could be the tournament. The river of the event mostly depends on the kind of the gathering. To achieve instance, company owners will certainly throw birthday parties organized at bowling alleys, and such parties are usually informal without stiff outfits as well lengthy ceremonies. Possibly the most essential aspects which most likely will impress your associates in addition , grab their attention is finesse and proper talk of things. Additionally, the only major difference between the corporate event getting yourself ready of a business moment or a social seminar is entertainment. Rather than musical groups or DJs, you would need all the speakers and expert orators. http://goo.gl/ylV40r Conversely, when you hold seminars, which are a special concept entirely, consider as early as possible morning starts to exterior around 10. The first Ardyss Body Magic that I tried on was too large -deliberately.

#3 CitBeiltdib

CitBeiltdib

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Продажа спецтехники фирм FOTON и DONGIN.
В ассортименте фронтальные погрузчики, экскаваторы-погрузчики, погрузчики с бортовым поворотом, гусеничные экскаваторы, мини погрузчик, бульдозеры, грейдеры, дорожные катки и вилочные погрузчики.
- гарантийное и послегарантийное сервисное обслуживание и ремонт техники
- продажа и установка дополнительного навесного оборудования
- продажа запчастей, расходных и смазочных материалов
ООО «Лидер-Партс» - официальный дилер FOTON.

#4 Zenequeenergy

Zenequeenergy

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:17 AM

Весь интернет в панике, пропало приложение для Apple, любители Iphone и Ipad не могут пользоваться любимой социальной сетью, а все потому что...

#5 Nizhstipt

Nizhstipt

K-Wave Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUruguay

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

logo.png
онлайн юрист гибдд
юридическая консультация онлайн по телефону
ликвидация фирмы в нижнем новгороде 2014
онлайн юрид услуги tiu ru

юрист онлайн чебоксары
юрист онлайн мурманск
сделать ооо нижний новгород e mail

юрист нижний новгород автозаводский район
онлайн юрист гражданство рф
помощник юриста нижний новгород
юридическая консультация онлайн уголовное право

#6 Matglivy

Matglivy

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

tips on quitting smoking cold turkey what can you take for gastritis how to quickly lower blood sugar early signs of type 2 diabetes in adults tips to help stop smoking weed what are the symptoms of a tapeworm how to cure worms in humans abnormally high concentration of glucose in the blood ringing in the ears remedies absence of vomiting reflex treatment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 sgkwave.com. All rights reserved.