2 replies to this topic

#1 MomoFish

MomoFish

K-Wave Legend

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Brian Joo, the multitalented artist is back with a mini album after a long hiatus from his previous album “Manifold” in 2009. His previous album sounded really great and this mini album is definitely not going to disappoint anyone. I hereby stand by my words and guarantee that this album has got to be one of his best ever!
From what I see, this mini album concept seems to be striving more on giving out ballad tracks and most of the tracks are crazily good as well along with the english covers of his original songs in this mini album.
Let’s go to the introductions of the mini album and its tracklist without further ado.

Posted Image

Brian Joo – Unveiled
1. 눈물의 구성요소
2. 사랑하다 끝났어
3. 나도 약속이 있었으면 좋겠다 (I Wish I Had An Appointment)
4. 24
5. Song 4 U
6. Dominio (눈물의 구성요소 English Ver.)
7. It's Over Now
8. 사랑하다 끝났어 (Instrumental)

The first track of an album always marks the impression for any casual listener and I am not going to deny that. This first track of this mini album is definitely a remarkable track! A pretty good choice to have it on as its first track to do the opening job for this mini album of his. This track, in my opinion kind of contains a summary of the remaining track’s style direction in which it is heading to in the album.

Next up is the title track. It seems that Brian has stripped off from his previous concepts and came back with a brand new side that we have never seen from him. This track seems to have a feel of an easy
nomination for a drama’s closing theme, you could even hear the sadness he is trying to express to his listeners through the lyrics and song! It’s just great for it to be his title track!

Overall, this album consists of 8 tracks, not forgetting the good balance of ballad and general pop music. Brian himself also took the initiative to remake an english version for a few selected tracks in this mini album for his international fans to get a better understanding of the song.

Rating: 4.5/5 (Hardwork was put into this album and this should be known to everyone!)

#2 Matglivy

Matglivy

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

signs of intestinal parasites in humans natural herbs for prostate health signs of kidney problems in adults foods good for fighting cancer only way to stop smoking permanently home remedies for prostate infection fetal alcohol syndrome how to treat how to tell if your baby has asthma organic tea to lose weight how to know if u have a tapeworm

#3 Matglivy

Matglivy

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

type 2 diabetes blood sugar levels what is high cause of sciatica leg pain reversing liver damage from alcohol how to flush liver naturally how to stop smoke detectors from chirping can anxiety be cured naturally weight loss supplements for women best slimming tea in the world what are the sign of diabetes in adults what does an asthma attack feel like

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 sgkwave.com. All rights reserved.