My friend and I are planning to form a temporary kpop dance crew to cover 2-3 SEVENTEEN dances when they come to SG for their concert in September this year and we are looking for people to join! We will be performing outside the concert venue on the day itself.
- Don't Wanna Cry
- Boom Boom
Timing & Days: Tues 6-9pm, Thurs 7-10pm
• Age range: 17 and above
• At least some dance experience
• Preferably those without a curfew ((if you do have one that at least have it at around 10pm))
• Best if you've got a flexible schedule. Do prevent from joining if your schedule is constantly packed.
• Attitude issues is a no-no, we really have no time for that
• You don't need to be a huge fan of them but at least know the songs
Most importantly, LET'S TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE FRIENDS AND NOT BE SO AWKWARD
We hope to start ASAP! If you're interested please email to email@example.com or leave a reply here